Orkut Toolbar helps you to format the text of your posts in the Orkut forums.
With Orkut Toolbar all you need is type your entire text without any formatting code and then select the desired parts of text and apply the format using the toolbar buttons. Much like you do in MS Word or any other text editor.
What's New in 1.5.1
- New menu itens for for Add Apps, My Applications and My Feeds;
- Added search for Applications;
- Added an option to disable the toolbar background image;
- Added a Blue Skin for those who want their toolbars blue.
What's New in 1.5 (bennu edition)
- Totally rewrite the Image Viewer wich was broken due to Orkut changes
- Updated the menu links according to the new Orkut URLs (Mario Rinaldi)
- Added links for the new Orkut functionalities (Mario Rinaldi)
- Visual Identity updated following the new Orkut design (Eduardo Suarez)
- Added icons in the Options dialog (very nice) (Eduardo Suarez)
- Added compatibility for international Orkut domains (ex. orkut.com.br) (Mario Rinaldi)
- Added two new searches: General and In Topics
- Moved the search field to the right following the Firefox search field (Eduardo Suarez)
- Restricted the pages where the Image Viewer works (actually: Posts, Communities and Profiles)
- Moved all the URLs to the DTD files, varying according to the language (Mario Rinaldi)
- Localized description in the Addons Manager (Mario Rinaldi)
- New first run message
- Added compatibility with Firefox 3 Final
What's New in 1.4 (Kill-A-Bug edition)
- Fixed the %20%20 problem in the search page (Mário Felipe Rinaldi);
- Fixed the search for communities link (Mário Felipe Rinaldi);
- Fixed the search for friends link (Mário Felipe Rinaldi);
- Fixed the "very tall toolbar" problem with some themes (Mário Felipe Rinaldi);
- Fixed the incompatibility with TabMixPlus and BookmarkDD.
What's New in 0.9.3:
- Compatibility with Firefox 1.5 RC1
- Compatibility with Flock
- Customizable icons size
- Reuse of text selection after apply a format (based on a ideia by Sergio Abreu)
- Included a link to the license in the about screen (portuguese only).
What's New in 0.9.2:
- Compatible with Firefox 1.5 beta 2
What's New in 0.9.1:
- Compatible with Firefox 1.5 beta 1
- Color names in the "Font Color" menu in Linux (Mário F. Rinaldi)
- Link to Orkut help in the main menu
- Support for the pt-BR locale for Mozilla Suite users
- Default preferences set at the installation time
- New logo (Eduardo Suarez)
- New About screen slightly redesigned
What's New in 0.9:
- Support for customized signatures
- Added an options screen for customizing the signatures and the future options
- New ultra-cool icons by Eduardo Suarez
- Reanged the colors menu (Eduardo Suarez)
- Big or Small icons options (right click, Customize..)
- The friends and communities search will now open in a new tab
- Switched the link of Friends from "Friendslist.aspx" to "Friends.aspx"
- Updated the pt-BR translation to match the new official Orkut translation
- Removed the "Orkut Home Page" button since they are acting in the same way as the "Home" button
- Full support for Mozilla Suite (tested on 1.7.7 and 1.8b1)
- Conversion of all graphics from .GIF to PNG
- Massive otimization and re-organization of the code, but somethings still remain to be done
- And a lot of things that I don't remember now.
What's New in 0.5:
- Integrated Communities and Friends Search.
- The Insert Text Link button now will ask you the title of the link if it haven't selected before.
- The Insert Link button now won't ask you the link if it were selected before.
- Added a link to the Orkut Toolbar Official Community in the main menu.
- Now the main menu links will open in a new tab instead of override the active page.
- Added acelleration keys to Show/Hide the toolbar (ALT, V, T, O)
- Integration with the FF default toolbar customization popup menu.
- Optimzation of some parts of the code
- A lot of minor changes
What's New in 0.2.1 (Minor bugfix):
- Fixed a problem with the newly released Firefox 1.0.1 that prevented Link and Text Link buttons to work.
- Merged the Show and the Hide toolbar functions.
What's New in 0.2:
- Added links to Home, Friends, Messages and Communities in the main menu.
- Added suport for accents in pt-BR locale.
- Added a button to Hide the Toolbar and a statusbar button to Show it again
- Fixed a little bug in the About dialog.
- Totally rewrote the code, apllied indentations, naming scheme, renamed controls and icons to more intuitive names, and simplified it a lot.
- Quicklinks to main Orkut sections
- Easily apply Bold, Italic and Underline to your post
- Easily change the color of your text
- Easily Insert a Hyperlink in your post
- Easy access to all Emoticons
- Integrated Communities and Friends Search .
- Available in en-US and pt-BR locales
- Easily Hide the toolbar and Show it again when you need
- Customize your Signature !
- Customized signatures (Done)
- Option to save history between sessions
- Highlight the search terms in the result
- Shortcut to special characters like stars, hearts, etc.
- Shortcut Keys to more common functions
- Integrated Communities Search (Done)
- Integrated Friends Search (Done)
- Shortcut keys and/or Toolbar button and/or Menu item and/or Statusbar button to show/hide the Orkut Toolbar (done)
- Support for accents (done)
The license has changed! This software is now ScrapWare! If you like it leave me a scrap.
Just kidding... Everything that you find in this page is free for any type of use. If you use portions of my code I would be thankful if you give me the credits and link back to my site. But it is not mandatory.
Your help spreading my extensions and consequently Firefox is very appreciated too.
Your feedback is always welcome